terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

WaterSpeaker

"The rain that falls upon my shimmering consciousness, it feels cold and draining.

A drop of it, I could see from the distance.
The way it fell did feel beautiful - and the gentle touch of it's fading and ephemeral form caressed my skin as if it could match the painful watery wind which headed down on myself.
A single droplet did tell me what a rain like that was supposed to do, to the land beneath my feet.

That image had a calming rustle.
And it did a great deal to the earth which I was lucky to be able to stand on.

I hope to hear the same melody from the other droplets, that fall from this endless sky above my head, so that I could feel just as fondled and cared after, such as the earth that held kindly my clumsy and wise, half-blinded footsteps.

Just as I was about to leave, another set of drops made a peculiar sound. It resounded with my sight, and the feeling that I had of it was clear like the rain which continued to cleanse its ground below.

The feeling I had could be put into words, which were:

'For those droplets that flee from the sky, hoping to seek refuge on the ground, their delight and pleasure will still come to an end, for they be faded to return.

And so, for the other droplets, who miss their home in the heavens, they need not to fear. They shall fall down to this earth, and rest upon this gifted land until they are called out again by the shining sun.'

It felt like a voice coming from a fixed point, yet fluid, and mutable.

It felt so polite that it was clear about what it meant, but still, elegant, and respectful to all the other voices from the feelings within me, and all the sounds that nature made that night.

Am I a drop of water fleeing from the sky? Or am I resting kindly on this earth?

The reflection of these words echoes to whom holds value in their meaning. Wherever, whenever, just wait for it, and listen to the raining sound of the waters."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário