sábado, 29 de outubro de 2011

Spontaneous Lovetalk.

"I really, fucking, love you, seriously."


"And I hope that this love gets you to cross whatever's between us, if you love me like I do love you."

"Because even if this shithole that we're in takes the best from us, we can make ourselves our best again, if we take the love we have to. If I can become myself-who'd-take-care-of-things enough for getting there, then the fear and the sadness and all the bad feelings we're having shall dissolve into the courage and kindness that is going to help us until we're finally capable of helping ourselves, in our own special way."

"I want you to get to me, because I am right here waiting for you, my dear.

And I'm right here for you, my dear, taking all of the steps to get to you, because I know that you're right there waiting for me."

"Until we're togheter, and good night, my mostly dear an lovingly desired one."

"Untill we do what we have to do, and until we rest after the final battle, my heart shall be strong if your love reaches into it."

"With love,

Lucas Vencovsky Nogueira"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário