quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

quarta, 26 de outubro de 2011 (e aniversário do meu pai)

In this world where the rules make themselves ruling you.
In this place where the sun makes you deaf and makes you blind,
In the realm that we can feel ourselves lost, nowhere to go to,
In that dream no one cried, that I endlessly tried to tightly bind.

To the place where our dreams align, I wonder my steps through this twisty road,
Guessing and transgressing through a world-like fairytale.
Taught by people and never laughed at, sickening sticky like the tongue of a toad.
Never resting-never leaving, brimming with content and lives for sale.

To this place I sing my songs, and to this place I carry my bag.
Filled with the dreams I know how to take care of
To bring them to life, through time, space and care.

To this place I uncommonly shout my brags,
Inconsistently dancing through dreamwaving lines
Listening to the lousy morning wind and it's chimes,
With no denial to the pains and regrets that I keep to drag.

I shall take you there someday, too.
To somewhere in this world that we can build.
I'll make it so that we'll belong to
Like an unfaltering and ever-caring guild.

bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário