terça-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2011

point-post2

The sky we saw on that day was endlessly red, and we could only feel the blossoming summer wind brushing past and through our bodies. The heat-filled afternoon was crunched by our holding arms and our crushing gaze, long lost in the passion of desire. The cold afternoon that I see now, seems like it is just a blank reflection of those days.

It is like the future of a never ending past just swallows my shy and half asleep present, frightened to awake in front of a legion of hellishly mind-devouring nightmares. The ray of light in the time which I cannot see with my gaze on my fears, the scorching brightest flame of the burning present hidden within the seconds that pass by.

That could help me set free,

That looks to be the kind of way things might end up being

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário