quarta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2010

Quote YEAH

"I step on the silhouette that stretches out
Wandering around in the twilight
Those faint faces
Turn red and trasparent, melting away.

That distant day
Dozing off, I search
I can't forget that voice in my dream
"One day We'll meet."

I'm being lead (those arms)
To the place in front of me (reaching out)
Our fingers touch and grasp each other

The wheel of fate turns (the cocoon of destiny melts)
The thread that is woven (the spinning wheel)
Reels and catchs is (it connects the two of us)
Until the end of visiting each other (until the very end)

The blossoms that scatter are fleeting (your palm on top of mine)
The moon also wanes and sinks (grasps me tightly)
That's why I'll smile by your side (whatever the time, until the end)
Until the end, we'll be togheter (I'll be with you)

The serene shadow of the moon is blue-white
The clear sky is chilly
I concentrate with blurry and blank eyes
As I look at the time now

Shivering alone
I look for you who
Would embrace me and give me warmth
In this revolving world

Dancing and scattering (someday)
I'm surrounded by flower petals (intertwining)
As promised I've happened to come across you

I step over the fragments of my memory (arriving, I walk on)
Even if I bleed (on this path)
I will arive at the place where you are (relying on our bonds)
Using only the strenght of my thoughts (without getting lost)

Even if a thousand autumns pass (even if my heart is undermined)
And have caused my tears to dry up (by loneliness)
I won't lose to the night that continues (without flincing, I'll face foward)
I'll believe in the light of morning (towards tomorrow)"

[/Quote]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário