quarta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2010

Necro-surgery

Losing something that made part of you should be a terrible thing to be of witness, especially when you're the one with part of your body, part of your soul, being ripped appart with a scream, vivified and distorted by pain and despair.

Such experience, it is something that proves to have fruiting, for when something has been ripped appart, a wonderful and innocent desire, even if already stained by the world, should only be answered by the same who had put it's mark on this beauty of nature. So that what could match that empty hole would answer it's love.




That is why I could only scream. That is why I could only hallucinate in search for reasons.


That is why I could do nothing but to destroy myself in the only way I could, after there was nothing to take it away, after there was nothing to rip it appart.

That dead and rottening arm,

That just wouldn't move anymore.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário