segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2015

The alchemy remains beyond Lead.

Where does wander the leaves of my dust-like thoughts and actions? Do I wander alike, throughout my twilight of days filled with starry skies and nights lit up by the sun?

I want to cry the tears of my long lost memories, I want to remember why I care for the ones that I think beyond my desire. Can I too be true such as the strong dragon flowing through my bones? Or will I break and splatter as the ash I fear to become? The ash that tricks me into fear, the ash I know to love in my deepest beyond-sight and being-upon-no-being.

Can I dance with the sound of my demons and make them draw their weapons? I wonder, do they know how high I'd laugh when they let loose their tricks?

What is a man to fear, if not the trick he does not know? What declared evil poses itself as frightful?
I do love you, my demons. I am thankful for you to be the result of everything I refused to give up. I am thankful to you to be here for me, I am thankful to all of you. I will take you with me, be you demons or angels, be your demons or the fresh air of dawn.


From the sun of a thousand colors whence I came shines the playful truth, and it shall not die for a mere dead body.

Let us laugh, let us laugh as you stab me, twist me, as you drain me dry. Let us endeavor in our private holocaust of reality and perceptions. Let us embrace death, togheter.

Let it be so that when you notice how lured you were to my trap, that you'll be as gentle and innocent as a blooming bud in the arrival of our sacred spring beyond all winter.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário