quarta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2013

refinement. 23/10/2013

When the night falls upon the moonlit abyss within the eyes of a lonely traveller upon life, it is enough to get oneself through a darkness cold enough to get cozy under the covers and shut your eyes, alienating yourself from darkness with the movement and change of all shapes, sizes, meanings and desires for the completion of folded memories and unseen resolutions.

The fragrance of my night sky has fallen deep into the shadows of fear. I have done too much for my own good and grasped by far the greatest illusion I could make. The bloodthirsty dragon within me feeds from my liver. The winged scorpion that dwells in my blood poisons my bones. The far fetched golden eagle still sees beyond the reach of all mundande and all that needs to feed and to grow, to wither and die.

The dragon shall grow smaller, for the taming of strenght comes with the kindness of the user, not the size of the goal. The scorpion shall rest, for the reality of one's own depth is far beyond that of suffering towards any kind of any consequence that could ever come to be in any way at all. The poison is the serum from which we drink, banishing the ails of this mundane experience.

The eagle will remain. It always will remain.

I will remain.

I always will in my deepest immortality.

(The rest of the page is in no state to be read...)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário